Year 10 Work Experience 11th – 15th June 2018

Year 10 students will be taking part in the school’s Work Experience Programme in June 2018.The main purpose of work experience in year 10 is to help students to prepare for their future, whether it be in further education or employment. It is an exciting opportunity for them to experience the real world of work and to gain the skills and confidence to help them to succeed. The most successful placements have proven to be those where the students are kept busy and include a varied range of activities; this may not necessarily be in an area that they would like for a future career.

Student Application Form Year 10 Work Experience 2018

Y10 Work Experience Parent Information Letter 2018

Student Placement Information Year 10 Work Experience 2018

Year 10 Work Experience Assembly

Oxfordshire Work Experience Student Own Placement Form

Work Experience Guidance

Work Experience - Tips from Employers


Work Permits

Any students that wish to take a part time job must apply for a work permit through Oxfordshire County Council.

The prospective employer needs to complete this, and it must also be signed by a parent/carer.  Please also see either your Head of House or Mrs Franklin, Careers Co-ordinator to get the form signed on behalf of the school.

Further information and the application form can be found by clicking on the following link:


Employer information


National Citizen Service (NCS)

Letter to parents

The National Citizen Service Summer 2018 Experience Dates