Values and Vision
Our vision is to be an outstanding school, recognised both locally and nationally, that provides an outstanding creative education for all its students and prepares them for life after Gosford Hill as responsible members of society.
We aim to develop an environment that will help all our students exceed in achieving their goals and aspirations by:
- Creating a supportive, collaborative and nurturing community for both students and staff
- Enabling our staff to deliver teaching and learning excellence, which is both challenging and inspiring to all
- Providing outstanding pastoral care and developing all of our students individual qualities
- Ensuring that all stakeholders are valued and contribute to the success and sustainability of the school
- Embedding a passion for learning which will change lives and last a lifetime